Friday, September 11, 2009

How to increase my sale

Hello I recently started selling antiques and collectibles on eBay. I started doing this because I am a single father that got laid off from my job and have not been having any luck finding a new one in this economy. I have been doing ok sales wise, but a lot of things I am listing are not selling. This is killing my profits and I was just wondering if any one could give me advise on how to create more traffic to my items and increase the number of listings to sales that I am getting. I would like to create a store but I don't want to do this and then not have enough sales to pay the fee of having the store. Any advice that you guys could give me would be great, thanks for taking the time to read my post.


Orignal From: How to increase my sale

No comments:

Post a Comment