Friday, September 11, 2009

Seeking ebay expert to help restart my messy store

I know everyone will look at my store and think it looks pretty normal. But truthfully--behind it, I seem to be doing everything wrong. Email marketing, RSS feeds, etcs. I lost 99% of my traffic. I am basically terrible at this and am seeking a expert help me correct my kinks. I dont even know how to link it correctly. If you put in anyone elses links through a google search usually the ebay page pops up. Mine doesnt even do that. Sorry everyone for seeming all over the place. I think my ebay is in dire need for TLC and I would like someone to help me redo it. Thanks please reply or contact me through ebay. xxoo Jene


Orignal From: Seeking ebay expert to help restart my messy store

No comments:

Post a Comment