Friday, September 11, 2009

OT - Firefox browser question

A few months ago I started using firefox in addition to IE. Had no luck looking around the firefox site to find an answer to my question, so maybe someone here can help. Since the very beginning (and I update firefox whenever I get the message that an update is available) many - but not all - of the links on most websites are highlighted in red and very difficult to read. If you don't know what I mean, imagine that someone has taken a red highlighting marker and marked the (Sign out) link at the top of the page. I have tried different browser settings, but to no avail. I would like to get rid of those red highlights, and I would also love to understand why some links have this red highlighting over the blue and some do not. Thanks, Sallie Silver Lotus: Brilliant Buys, Fabulous Service


Orignal From: OT - Firefox browser question

No comments:

Post a Comment