Thursday, September 17, 2009

RSS Feeds - My new Variations listings are not included?

Since many of my products fit in the Variation listing rules, I changed just under 100 listings and now have them in three listings - BUT - these new listings are not included in the RSS feeds, therefore I ended up deleting nearly 100 items from being searched for off eBay. Depending on how they were searched for, most of these items came up in the first three or four results - now they are not available (via eBay links). I still have all of the items show up that I have listed off-eBay, but I would really like to know how I can get these listings to show up. One thought I had was to edit the OLD RSS feed with the products on them to point to the correct variation listing on eBay - then uploading to Googlebase. Is this my only alternative? Thank you, Paul


Orignal From: RSS Feeds - My new Variations listings are not included?

No comments:

Post a Comment