Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Fairy Figurines for Fall 2006

I sell a lot of fairy and dragon figurines! Recently I attended the New York City Gift Show - a famous twice yearly show held for retailers. It's an opportunity to meet and greet with the vendors who supply my online store. It's an opportunity to see new fairy and dragon figurines and share my thoughts about the new products with my newsletter subscribers. I thought I would also post my gementary here. Hope you enjoy reading about the fantasy collectibles I sell.:::Amy Brown::: Her new Floozies are cute! I saw some neat glass and barware bearing her images as well as a line of ceramic kitchenware. I am not sure whether I am going to be carrying these items, but they were nice. :::Jessica Galbreth::: Her new Angel Virtues were on display as well as the Seasonal Faeries and Ballerina Faeries. All simply lovely! My favorite is Winter Fantasia. :::Jody Bergsma::: I love her faeries. They remind me a bit of the art deco period and there are wonderful trinket boxes and large hand mirrors, you know the kind that you leave on your dresser. Simply marvelous and I will be adding these to my site. :::Nene Thomas::: Loved her new dragon ornaments. They have so much detail on them. Her new Orchestral Faeries were on display too! I am not sure if I saw her soon to be released limited edition faeries Hope and Aria. I think I did . . but then again I'm not really sure. I saw so many fairy figurines and ornaments at the show that a week later it is difficult to visualize them and describe them to you. Most of them are posted on my website. I hope to be able to find the time to stock themall on okay as well. :::Dragonsite::: New from artist Brigid Ashwood are Faerie Sprites and Kitchen Witches. geing Soon from Sheila Wolk are two new faerie figurines. Dragons by Andrew Bill looked wonderful on display. :::Faerie Glen ::: The Ebony Faeries are sparkling and beautiful. The geplete collection of Series 1 and 2 Guardian Faeries were on display as well as the remaining Flower Faeries (this series has been retired). The little Faerie Glen ornaments were flying around and in fact were visible a distance away from the display booth! :::Flower Faeries by Cicely Mary Barker:::6 new Flower Faeries will be available and I need to post them on my site asap. I think they are shipping now. There's also a remake of the Lavender Fairy as well as new packaging.
I hope you enjoy this guide to what's new in the world of fairy figurine collecting for Fall 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment