Thursday, October 8, 2009

what should i use to light clothing for pictures?

Hi all, After struggling against photos where the top part of my clothing comes out one color and the bottom another, due to my natural light issues (it's partly blocked by other structures....) Can anyone suggest what to use to light clothing on a mannequin? A photographer on a flight I was on gave me the tip to get a soft box or light box or photo box (?) but i didn't think to ask what kind, what size etc.... so i have found about a bzillion soft boxes on ebay. any clues for what might work best for me? i am thinking a bigger one, but should i have one that includes a light or will i need a separate light or.... Help! thanks in advance for your tips.


Orignal From: what should i use to light clothing for pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment