Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rome Wasn't Built in a Day!!

Selling on eBay is not easy - sometimes as a seller you feel that you are giving your items away just to make a sale.. I decided to take a different attitude with selling..Remember the old saying.. "Quality is better then Quantity" - I no longer hope for daily sales, but rather grow a repeat buyer base.. In order to have your store stay active - you need buyers!! - Getting a quick sale isn't the answer.. you need a constant flow of buyers who are pleased with your product and build a trust with you as a seller for continued sales. Most of my buyers are "Repeat Buyers" they come back to my store for sales and knowing I will give them excellent customer service. You can't make all buyers happy, some will love your product and some buyers will find something wrong just to complain but that's the name of the game in the retail world. That's why you always see people at the courtesy counter at retail stores, there will always be a customer who is not satisfied. As a seller you need good marketing, by offering incentive rewards to new and repeat buyers.., giving them an extra gift in their order, just to say thank you! Or just including a nice Thank you card in their order is a nice gesture. I decided to offer a cash back program to all my buyers..It's a buyer reward program that they join to get cash back on all their purchases from my store. It's a great incentive for your buyers and with good customer service, you will have repeat buyers. I rather have 2 sales with pleased buyers, then 2,000 sales with lots of negative feedback. Rome wasn't built in a day, so I rather build my business slowly with a happy repeat buyer base.


Orignal From: Rome Wasn't Built in a Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment