Thursday, October 8, 2009

Anyone have a ProStore with Ebay? How's it going?

Hi, I opened a ProStore 8 months ago. Anyone else have one. Are you getting sales? Do you put it out on search engines? Are you having any issues with your store? My problems are few sales, constant doubling of store listings from eBay renewals, category building not working smooth. For example under toys I have about 6 categories, but when customers click on toys the toy pages run on and on rather then showing on category at a time. And I always have to check my store to remove all the doubled listings from eBay listings that are renewed. Any suggestions. Ebay says they have no fix for the problem. I also have an eBay store that I opened 8 months ago. I'm still learning the ropes. I think I'm going to move my store to another server.


Orignal From: Anyone have a ProStore with Ebay? How's it going?

No comments:

Post a Comment