Thursday, October 8, 2009

I just signed up for shipsurance......

So far I am impressed-ALREADY!! My plan is for $15 monthly. This should cover me up to 1500. shipped monthly....... ALL my shipments, business, personal, eBay, and elsewhere........ They have a system that integrates my eBay sales, and then I would manually add anything that I shipped from NON ebay/NON paypal..... (IE 1st class international shipments that I purchase at the post office). They do integrate with stamps.com if you use that.....I don't b/c of the cost. I'll need to figure this new reporting system out-but my insurance Ariel, was SO nice, and SO easily accessible to my via his phone # and ext. that I feel pretty comfortable....... So Now, all my shipments will be covered! I'll spend tomorrow batch editing. Most of my buyers will be saving $$$-from $2.25 down to 50 cents!!!!! And now I can feel comfortable shipping expensive items 1st class international-this will save big time $$$ and encourage more buying I'm sure!!!Kat katrina9799s household variety shop Vintage puppets are cool!


Orignal From: I just signed up for shipsurance......

No comments:

Post a Comment